Saturday 7 April 2007

Yay! I won something.....digital

Well, it's a set of digital embellishments from this blog. All I had to do was leave a comment and winners were randomly picked. I was the #113 poster and only left a comment last night. To my great surprise when I checked my email just now after a long day at Legoland, there it was 'You WON a piece of Springtime in Paris!!' I've never had much luck with lucky draws and I couldn't believe my luck when I was picked as a runner-up out of 152 participants. Even though it was only the embellishments that I had won, I'm very pleased. There are so many cute and lovely things in the pack and I can't wait to use them.

Springtime in Paris Kit can be purchased at SweetShoppeDesigns

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS ROSLYN!!! :D