Monday 26 November 2007

Hairdresser wannabe

After looking at all the hairstyles, I suddenly have the inspiration to give Lavigne a haircut. Well, not trying to let her be my guinea pig but she does need one. In my rather futile effort to copy the kawaii little girl's hairstyle, I managed to (surprisingly) finish the job quicker than usual. As Lavigne doesn't have a thick head of hair, I didn't dare layer it too much. This is how she looks now.

Lavigne Nov 07
ps: The girl on the right is the model

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! the hairstyle look real great!
u r superb ros!
and she look so different

Roslyn said...

Thanks! But you do realise that the girl in the bottom pic is not Lavigne, hor?

Eileen Liu Kim Ying said...

Faith had a hair cut recently and i think she resembles Louise a little. check out her latest hairstyle in my friendster. i have uploaded some photos.

Anonymous said...

ros
oh ya hor. OMG!! i dam blur!!