Monday 26 November 2007

A new look?

My hair is shapeless, limp and simply look duh! But if I cut it myself now, my hairstylist in Singapore will not be able to work her magic since I'll be going back next week. So I guess I'll have to live with it for the time being.

This time, I want to cut it shorter than usual. The last time I had a short hairstyle was probably more than a decade ago. I want a change. I NEED a change. So been looking at some websites such as this. I don't want to have it really short because I don't think it'll suit my wide David Couthard's face. Something touching the shoulder will be nice. Something which is very wispy and thin at the ends. Something like this

Liking this copy

I so like the colour too but very much doubt will have mine coloured because not only will it cost a bomb and once the roots show (I don't go to any hairdresser in UK), it won't look very nice. Besides, I think I'd rather have that facial.

8 comments:

Eileen Liu Kim Ying said...

hmm..i don't think that hairstyle is suitable for you leh..no offence but it looks like a polytechnic girl hairstyle.

i think your long hair looks great, maybe give it a slight perm or check out other short bob.

i think you would look great without glasses. contact lens might make you look better.

Anonymous said...

Let me solve your dilemma. I am happy to colour your hair (using one of the DIY kits), and do the facial (wash, exfoliate, and mask) I promised you. I can even throw in a free massage as well (since this is the first time I am doing it)?
-Adrian.

Roslyn said...

Hey! No offence taken. Good to receive feedback and I thank you for it. So you think this auntie here will look funny with the poly girl hairstyle huh? I'm trying to avoid perm leh, save money.

My eyes are small and single-eyelid. Hubby says I'll look bare and ugly without glasses. Sobz!

Roslyn said...

Adrian,

Wahahah! Uhm, think I'll leave it to the professionals.

Lilian said...

Ask your hubby if Sandy Lam looks bare and ugly! Sheesh, single eye-lid is in lah. Angmohs like, very exotic hehe.

Roslyn said...

Lilian,

He likes Sandy Lam...hahaha! But he'll say she's got a small face and sharp chin, unlike me.

Anonymous said...

Hmm abt the haircut pic... u'd probably flatten it (no one really goes out with the top ends like that???), and sweep the fringe above the eyes (I wld think easier to mind the kids leh)? It slopes quite smartly though, anyway... hair always grows back, no harm going for a change :) .

If u streak colour, the regrowth will not be that bad or ugly... unlike a full head dye job mah. :) Think short crop needs more colour/ depth leh. I tried DIYing on myself when I was in UK... just combed hair dye through the hair in portions. Kanna scolded like mad by hairdresser when I came home... :P it's very "chunky streaks".

- Mel

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ros!

Thanks a mil for that website! It's cool! :)

Aww... Adrian is so sweet (to you of cos)... envy envy... :P