Monday 21 April 2008

Back to school

nyugagu1-2-7 The girls are back at school after having a 2 weeks holiday. It had been a good break for all of us and I was quite amazed by how fast it went. It helped when there were lots to do and places to go to. All the playdates helped. We didn't just stay home and get bored with one another. I even went out on a girly date with Syl and Val sans the kids (that reminds me, I've not written about that, yet)! We all agree it was so liberating.

So while the girls were at school this morning, I did the tidying, folding and ironing clothes, without any interruptions. While it was nice to have them at home with no routine to follow, I also enjoy the peace and quiet to do my chores during term time. Starting this week, Lavigne will be at school from 9am to 3.30pm on every Fridays. She will finally get to eat packed lunches at school. I hope her table manners will improve after that.

0 comments: