Friday 17 April 2009

Back for a brief report

Just realised it's been a month since I last posted anything. I'm sure some of you must have given up on this blog. There's such a backlog I don't even know where to start. I was down with a really nasty viral infection which lingered on for 3 weeks. Sheer torture that was!

Someone please tell me to stop sighing. I've been doing it endlessly today. Feeling rather overwhelmed by a couple of things. House-hunt wise, nothing yet. We're now looking further (to get the type of property we like and also get more for our money) and have seen a few we really like. Just when I think I see light at the end of the tunnel, things became gloomy again. Take 5 steps forward and then it's 8 steps backwards. I think I was feeling this way the same time last year.

OK, more on that next time. If you don't hear from me again, it's not I'm away in Singapore even though I'll be come end July. But I doubt I'll forsake this blog that long. I'm just bogged down by quite a few things so.... Cheerios!

0 comments: