Saturday 13 August 2011

Peaceful Saturday

Louisa went to watch the World Badminton Championships today with her dad and the extended family. I stayed home with Lavigne because it's an all-day event and she has no patience for it.

We're midway through the summer holiday and the girls have been spending too much time together, so much so it's causing lots of conflicts. There were days when I wish they could stop fighting and give me some peace. Actually not some days, everyday thank you.

I was looking forward to some peace at home today and I did get it and more. My younger child is going through yet another difficult phase. Rude, disobedient and just not being nice. But I was really surprised that she was sweet as an angel today. She spoke nicely and politely, said 'ok' to whatever I asked her to do and even tidied up the lounge and her room which had been totally messed up after our neighbour's visit. She was just pleasant to be with and we ended the evening by watching Harry Potter together.

How long will this good behaviour last I wonder?

hollyhock

The colour of this flower is growing on me. I bought it thinking the plant will bloom pink flowers (at least that's what's been shown on the tag) but see what it's giving me instead.

Hollyhock

0 comments: