Sunday 22 April 2007

A new look...yet again!

I know, I know.....my blog's got another new look again (this place is my creative outlet). I attempted to create something different the last time but because I'm so useless with html, I had to give up and go back to just designing the header. The colour scheme I used previously was pretty mellow and I decided it's not what I really want for my blog. I prefer bright and cheery colours and I think I've achieved the look I want this time. I'm very pleased with this header (created with the prize I won) so I think it's here to stay (for a while).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another excellent header!! Very beautiful... if you need my help on *very basic* html, let me know ok? :)

Roslyn said...

Thanks Jen! I'm just afraid readers may go 'not again!'. Thanks for offering your help too.