Thursday 29 November 2007

Boy oh Boy!

This afternoon, I went to Louisa's school to help out in her class. It was to guide the children with some sewing of Christmas decorations. First was a boy. In between me threading the needle for him (the thread kept falling off) and him sewing, he kept putting his hand inside his pants. At first I didn't think much of it. Then he moved on to uhm, touching and twitching you-know-where. I don't have any brothers and I have no experience with handling a boy before so even though I was taken aback (I'm sure it's a very normal thing), I carried on helping him with the sewing without batting an eyelid.

Soon, more children gathered around our table. The boys were surprised I know their names. So they started pointing to different kids in the class and asked me what they names were. When I could give them the right names, they were absolutely amazed. It was fun seeing their reactions.

0 comments: