Friday 30 November 2007

I can't wait.....

.....for Thursday to arrive! Just logged on to my blog and realised that we're only 5 days away from flying home. Last year, I was pretty unsure about the trip and had lots of worries. In the end, I had a fabulous time. They say that when think of the worst, you may be pleasantly surprised. It's like not getting your hopes too high. So if things don't turn out right, you've expected it. But if everything goes smoothly, it's a bonus. Now that I'm so looking forward to going home, hmmm...will I be in for some unpleasnt surprises? Will there be some unexpected incidents waiting to happen? Nononono!!!!! Not going down that road.

OK! I'm getting down to serious packing now. The girls' clothes had been packed some days back so it's just my stuff, pressies and things that family and friends had asked me to get for them. I have kind of decided not to bring the parasol back for my dad :(. The reason being that I opened it up 2 days ago and it barely fits my dinning room. It's huge! So I'm worried that it may be too big for the unsheltered part of the car porch. Qi, can you send me the pics please? I seriously think that he'll be thrilled with it (though he'll give me an earful first for bringing such a big item back) because when I took him to the garden centre in UK last year, he was in love with many items there.

The last few days of my stay in UK for 2007 is going to be quite hectic. Lots going on....party, visits, work to clear, chores to be done, Christmas cards and presents to be given out. Phew!

1 comments:

kikumjy said...

been wanting to tell you, pa is building a shelve for his plants now, so I suspect there won't be enough area for the parasol leh...