Monday 7 April 2008

Artwork

Louisa loves to draw and write. She'll usually draw about topics being taught at school and for the past weeks, they've been talking about pirates and treasure islands. As you can see from the 2 drawings below, they reflect that. I asked her about the drawing at the bottom and she said she just drew something for me.

louisa's drawings


Lavigne brought home 4 pictures she had drawn at school on Thursday. They were drawings of us - her family members, including herself. I thought they were really cute.

Lavigne's drawing 1

Note: She didn't do the writing.

5 comments:

Lilian said...

Very cute drawings :) Louisa's could easily be used for some children's book illustrations.

Roslyn said...

Thank you! I like the top 2 drawings very much and intend to frame them up.

Anonymous said...

The drawings by Louisa & Lavigne are really great......agreed with you...must frame up!! I am still waiting for Sharwyn & Shaynnen to show me their artpieces....haha...but with Eric & my genes, i am not expecting....heheh

Anonymous said...

The drawings are lovely. Let me tell you, Louisa can draw better than me, lol! And Lavigne's drawings look kind of avante-garde.

Val

Roslyn said...

Sharon,
I've got lots of their doodles and paintings which are, put it this way, quite abstract. But I still put them up on the wall. I'm sure they will come up with many interesting work too.

Val,
Haha! Thanks!