Wednesday 4 March 2009

Drought

Now I realise my problem. Last week I made a few new dishes. I was able to do so because I was on sick leave - no work, no kids in the morning, house is tidier which means happier mood, more time to surf for ideas, didn't need to rush about, less stressed (though in pain) and as a result more inspired to cook!

This week is the right opposite. Not only was I called up on Monday to cover for a colleague 40min before start time while I was at the hospital waiting for a blood test, I had to shortlist properties for viewings and then drive around town to view the houses with Lavigne in tow (read the previous post). So it's been sticking something to bake in the oven while I surf the net or making a quickie one pot dish.

Since I started watching 'Little Nonya' (thanks to V who very sweetly lent me the dvds and no, I'm not addicted to it, maybe not just yet), I've been wanting to make some kuey kueys but now simply don't have the time or mood for it.

0 comments: