Thursday 4 November 2010

Around my house 5

makeup organizer


My attempt at being a somewhat domestic goddess continues.  Actually it's more of an attempt to be better organised and tidy.  I find that having baskets and containers do help to keep clutter away.  But because of that, A has been calling me a 'basket lady'.



makeup organizer 2



I found this really neat box for makeup from Ikea.  My makeup used to be stored in another Ikea box from Singapore.  It is much cheaper but it had 5 big compartments instead of my new one which is made specially for makeup.



makeup organizer 3


I really like the slots for makeup brushes, eyeliners, mascaras etc.  Everything is so accessible and within reach.  Now who dare says I'm untidy and disorganised?

4 comments:

Val said...

How fab! I need one of those boxes too, my drawers are very messy.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, rest well so you can make a full recovery.

Tsu Lin + + said...

Hope you're feeling much better today!

And wow.. that's alot of make-up stuff you have. I prob need just one one them and still have alot of room to spare. I won't know what brush is for what too.

Roslyn said...

Val: Heheh! I've not seen any of your drawers except the ones in the kitchen. Thanks!

Tsu Lin: It's some weird viral infection I think. You think that's alot? Some are skincare products and nail varnishes. Most of my makeup are bought by my sisters and sister-in-law. One thing I don't have though - foundation.

Saggs said...

That's a lot of makeup stuff you have there! And who dares say you're untidy or disorganised? Poppycock!

Hope you're better today, dear! xxx