Thursday 4 August 2011

A love of mine

Or obsession if you wish. I love photo frames. My husband can vouch for that. So much so that he has asked me on many occasions to stop buying them. It's not the only thing he'd asked me not to buy but that's another matter altogether. Actually I don't have that many stored away. Just a couple. I remember going to a friend's beautiful home years ago and I found lots (and I mean LOTS) of photo frames which have no photos in them lying in a corner. She told me she has no time to put photos in and hang them up and but would do so in time to come. I moved away from the area and have never been back so I don't know what's happened to those frames.

I have photo frames dotted around my home. Hallway, kitchen, lounge, stairwell, bedrooms, on window ledges, coffee tables and walls. If strangers come into my house, oh yes, they will know who reside here.

When you have a great photo you want to frame up, you may not necessarily have the right frame. So whenever I see frames which suit the style of my home (especially if they are a bargain!), I will get them.

Photo frames


I bought these two frames sometime back because the colour matches the girls' room and they were really cheap. I have lots of photos which are not developed so I was confident they would eventually end up on their bedroom wall. When my last batch of developed photos came through the post, I saw these two photos and immediately thought of the frames. I think the colour of the photos goes well with the frames. They have a dreamy, vintage look.

0 comments: