Monday 8 October 2007

It's Over!

Lavigne's party that is. In my opinion, it went really well. Though it was alot and I really mean ALOT of work, it was all worth it. Adrian was thankful he has only 2 children. Too bad we ran out of time to play all the games. There were too many children and we simply took too long to complete one of the games. Oh well! I am just glad the children were entertained and there was enough food to go round (too much for the adults in fact!). Unfortunately, the photos taken with my camera were mostly blurred. I'm trying to 'steal' from others, especially Saggs. So now that I have nothing much in the pipeline other than helping Sharon design 2 posters, I'll be back with tons of photos!

2 comments:

Saggs said...

Hey sweets, am trying to get the post up on Lavigne's party up real soon! Look out for it! Sorry it's delayed but you can direct your friends/family to the Facebook link I gave you first?

xx

Anonymous said...

It was a great party! I'm terribly impressed by your party planning abilities. And the food was fantastic too...we didn't have much of a dinner after that :D Take a good rest after all your hard work.